Rabu, 29 April 2015

Talking about friend in collage..

The Different Things of Hesty..

Hesty is 19th years old. I met her in collage. She is from Tangerang, but now she stays with her sister in Depok. Hesty is as beautiful as her mom. Since we are friends, I think she is a funny girl, easy going, and smart. She's good at studies and often help me doing the task. She wants to become a master of accounting and worked in Indonesian Bank's.

Hesty is not only smart but also funny, and sometimes she likes to making a joke. She loves to eat a lot yet, but she doesn't grow bigger. She sometimes annoying, but she could be a good girl. One thing that I like about Hesty is that she's flexible, always fresh looking, and open to new ideas.

Hesty loves Adam Lavine and she always dream that she will marry with him someday. She likes to share about her love stories, and so do I. She ever talked about her ex, she told me that she still likes to think about him even they have reraly met. Until now she has not been able to forget him anyway. haha.. That's all I knew about Hesty, I hope we can be good friends for a long time.



1 komentar: